CCS HAU Hisar – Haryana Agricultural University Latest Updates

, , Leave a comment

Latest Updates about CCS HAU Hisar – Haryana Agricultural University Admission Notice, Exam Results, Date Sheets and other information at website.

Chaudhary Charan Singh Haryana Agricultural University (HAU), Hisar is a top class agricultural university which is in action since 1970. Located in Hisar, Haryana, it is Asia’s biggest agricultural university.It got its new name as Chaudhary Charan Singh Haryana Agricultural University in 31 October 1991 when A. L. Fletcher came out as first Vice-Chancellor of HAU. The university now holds many Regional centers in the state.

चौधरी चरण सिंह हरियाणा कृषि विश्वविद्यालय (HAU)’s motto is कृषिरेव महालक्ष्मी which means Agriculture is supreme wealth. The university has contributed a great portion to the agricultural researches in the country. The HAU campus covers 8,645 acres areas. CCS HAU is affiliated by UGC and ICAR. Its official website is which can be visited to gain access to online admission forms, brochures, result, and exam schedule.

The university offers a variety of Undergraduate and postgraduate programs at the campus. Total 75% seats in HAU are reserved to the state residents while the remaining 25% are offered to the qualifiers of an all-India entrance test organized by ICAR. The university offers B.Sc. (Hons) and B.Tech. in various agricultural fields,  M.Sc. and M.B.A. program and Ph.D also.

SAI Hisar is a Sports Training Center at HAU established by Sports Authority of India (SAI) to provide the training in Athletics, Boxing, Judo, and Table tennis. Mahabir Stadium is also the part of HAU. The university has its own radio channel too.

Haryana Agricultural University (HAU) Hisar Details

NameCCS Haryana Agricultural University (HAU)
EstablishedFebruary 02, 1970
University TypePublic
ChancellorKaptan Singh Solanki
Vice-ChancellorKrishan Singh Khokhar
More about UniversityCatch Here

Latest Available HAU Notices for Students


Leave a Reply